My Civic MA The Story Continues, She’s Back :)

skitzma8

That looks a nice car for the age, and a great colour. I think the more common grey MA’s look so old and dated but I like this one.

Don’t think I’ve read this thread for your old one yet, but keep us posted on the mods, will be great to follow :) 

• Like 1

Deffo still a lot of love for the Civic M's mate! Think this time of year (over christmas/new year and then with it being winter) is usually quiet around most forums. Come spring time these civics will be making there appearances! I think also a lot of the civicM's are now into modern classic car territory, so a lot are not on the road all year round.  I've still got the aerodeck (will always have DD, never ever going to be sold) but due to my health  at the moment (had a heart attack in January this year) might be a wee while before I can get to work on her.

Your MA is looking sweet! Reminds me of wee blue Betty, my first ever Civic M! Still  miss that wee car even now!

1 minute ago, Dave said:

Deffo still a lot of love for the Civic M's mate! Think this time of year (over christmas/new year and then with it being winter) is usually quiet around most forums. Come spring time these civics will be making there appearances! I think also a lot of the civicM's are now into modern classic car territory, so a lot are not on the road all year round.  I've still got the aerodeck (will always have DD, never ever going to be sold) but due to my health  at the moment (had a heart attack in January this year) might be a wee while before I can get to work on her.

Your MA is looking sweet! Reminds me of wee blue Betty, my first ever Civic M! Still  miss that wee car even now!

That’s true Dave they are probably hiding away In peoples garages hopefully this forum does pick up abit soon will be nice to see it active again :-D I will always love Civic M’s, sorry to hear that Dave :-( I hope you get better soon then you can start working on DD :-D thank you I’m going to make my MA look like my old one 

• Like 1

Keep us updated as you go along mate with loads of photos! I've even been thinking about Ruby again lol, another civic M I totally miss! Just something about these cars eh! :ohyeees:

• Like 1

Done a few things to my MA today fitted a vti front lip sprayed phantom grey, replaced the rear light clusters with MB ones, and also fitted a rear spoiler from a MB that I also sprayed phantom grey to match the car. I also removed the rear badges. She is starting to look like my old MA already :-D I’m currently on the look out for a set of alloys that I had on my old MA but they are proving hard to find, hopefully I find some soon 8-) pictures are above of what she looks like now.

• Like 1