My Civic MA The Story Continues, She’s Back :)

skitzma8

I finally got my MA on the road after sorting the insurance out its just over £3000... After driving it around for abit I noticed it was really under powered because of the pipercross induction kit (they say it gives more BHP) but in reality you actually lose power especially on a 1.4, so I took it off and refitted the original air box with the pipercross induction tubing, and the resonator still removed. And now she's much more responsive reving all the way to the red :) I even smoked a new zetecS earlier :D so my civic carn't of lost a lot of power over the years. But I still want a bigger engine lol

Yeah I'm glad to be on the road :D and I'm looking forward to going to the meets and japfest next year, but now she's on the road I can get more parts and carry on with the project :)

Don't forget to put your name down in the Japfest thread. ;)

Hey mate. I am surprised I missed this thread for so long :D. Beautiful looking M and amazing work you have done so far. If you are in Birmingham we need to meet up some time mate. I am in B8 area :-)

• Like 1

Yeah mate its good to know that there is some one on here down the road from me I'm not far from ward end. Should meet up some time and go to meets etc :D I'm surprized I havnt seen your MB about yet well theirs a lot of em in brum lol

• Like 1