The '88 Accord! Now in hibernation.

Krzys

I've had two cars with them, flashing people is the best!

pull lever

up 

flash

down.

:grin:  :grin:

And even the most mardy cowbags of drivers smile when they see them!  

I've had two cars with them, flashing people is the best!

pull lever

up 

flash

down.

:grin:  :grin:

It's operated by a lever?! Awesome, I thought it works with a normal switch or stalk  :?:

Yes, it's just off the stalk, bet when it operates something as cool as pop ups, it is a lever!

Hell yeah, even more special when it's properly JDM and on the right instead of the left! Why aren't all cars like that? Makes life easier!  

• Like 1

So yesterday I decided I was going to head out for a drive, figured that because I was up early and the weather was so good that I'd go to dynodaze to see what little power the Accord is making! How I wish I hadn't bothered! It was the start of a nightmare day car wise!

So I pootled down the M1 nice and steady, all is well. Then as I come off and get onto the M69 I notice some spray on the front windscreen, there were no cars in front of me so figured it can't be water spray.

Anyway as I left the M69 shortly after I noticed I could barely see out of the rear window!

1_zps36668208.jpg

Not good! So I quickly dropped into a layby on the A5, oil light then started flickering so I turned her off, got out and this was the state of the back end!

3_zps403c0909.jpg

Not good.....so I popped the bonnet and could see/smell it straight away, oil pouring out of the engine, looks like the leaky sump now has a decent size hole in it, well that's what I'm hoping, haven't been underneath to look properly!  

4_zps893888ff.jpg

By the time my dad had turned up to tow me back home there was a second pool of oil about twice the size of the one pictured above!

So my nice drive was cut short after 45 miles, plus a 45 mile tow back! Really disheartend at the minute as it feels like I'm having a really hard time with cars the last 6 months!

I did however order a brand new sump for her last Tuesday which has yet to arrive! If that is the cause of the problem I'll be happy with that at £23!

Anyway, it doesn't end there, I had planned to go out last night to meet up with friends, I get into mothers Corsa, ignition on, turn the key.....nothing, nadda, squat! Bloody things only just had a starter motor a few months ago!

So now the only working cars at home is the Saab, which isn't insured and my old mans E300 TD Merc that he's meant to be selling :lol:

Was only a few miles from them so it very nearly was! Or at least in the compound!

Yeah, I suppose I should have expected it given the sump was already leaking and very corroded!

Chased up the place I ordered the new one from, hopefully have it no later than Wednesday!