The '88 Accord! Now in hibernation.

Krzys

Wats the condition like I just ordered some 6x9s lol

They look brand new mate, littlerally a pair of speakers in a box and a bit of cable, but for the money they're pretty good!  

No doubt about it was my test track....purely becsause that's what happened to be playing while I was fitting them :lol: 

Haha it's ace, slow as 4uck though but gets a lot of looks, possibly because of the courtesy car sticker, got some more stickers to go on when they arrive and the oil's been cleaned off her!

Forget the stickers we need the car back on the road

I know, I know! These (apart from the speakers) were ordered around the same time the sump went, playing the waiting game for too long on delivery. Latest they say is it'll be with me between 15:30 and 16:30 today! My younger brother is at home keeping an eye out for it!  

GRRRR That makes me soooooo MAD..   LOL

No seriously you must be so annoyed poxy post gets right on my nerves. LOL

Im getting all agro there best take a chill pill or a quick blast on my pipe LOL

GRRRR That makes me soooooo MAD..   LOL

No seriously you must be so annoyed poxy post gets right on my nerves. LOL

Im getting all agro there best take a chill pill or a quick blast on my pipe LOL

I think I need a toke too dude! :lol: 

It will be a full two weeks on Tuesday that I ordered it! Ordered as a want, which then became a need, now it's about as urgent as it gets with cars and still taking the p1ss! Better still, I've spent two and a half hours trying to get hold of the supplier with no joy! complain.gif1