The '88 Accord! Now in hibernation.

Krzys

She's back!!!!!!! :D

Finally my brother had time to get the sump changed! He said there was quite a big hole in it but wasn't related to the leak it already had! So now there should be no more bits of oil around to show she's been around! :lol:

Engine runs fine too so I've done well there! Just need to fettle a bit with the carbs fueling, though a rebuild may be on the cards depending what I can achieve by adjusting the mix and idle!

Also the backbox or centre pipe is blowing, though when coasting down from 2,500rpm the popping and banging is quite amusing! :lol:

Only problem is it means I've got to clean the driveway now, damn it! :lol:

Been to get a quote on a stainless back box this morning! Was on the ramp at 06:50, proper service! T'is only the back box that's blowing so for now whilst money isn't in abundance I'll just be replacing that for now!

Just need to sort some time off work so that I am able to have the work done, place isn't open at the weekend and it'll just be easier to have a day off, plus I can slack and enjoy the sun! :D

Here's a picture at works car park because I had time to kill and I was bored! :lol:

IMAG1584_zps6550650e.jpg

When are you emailing Jerrick and getting some custom Mister Rs then?

Because I can still see an awful arch gap, so big, I'm surprised you haven't had a small team of migrant vegetable pickers housed under there! 

I can't justify the spend mate! Plus it's comfy as it is, wouldn't want to spoil it!  

The migrants all died when the oil came out! Turns out it's not just birds on the beach that need cleaning when there's an oil spill! :roll:

Spoil it?

If you wanted comfortable you would have got a s**tron BX/CX/Xantia with there hydrospastic suspension. 

What about poor Joe pubic's eyes when they walk down the street and say, 'mummy' 'why is this arch gap bigger than my vagina?'

Please think of the children (actually in you're case, don't. You work in an office and office boners are not funny).

rlol.gif1 

French suspension was a good idea, so good that almost nobody else uses it! :lol: