MeisterR

MeisterR pictures and testimonial for new website!

Hello everyone,

MeisterR is in the finial stages of its new website, and we are looking for pictures for the gallery and testimonial of the coilovers from members who have used them.

We thought it will be easier to have everything on one thread and we will add them on to the website.

So if you have pictures of your car on MeisterR coilovers, please post them and write a short review of what you think of them. :)

1. Name: (If you want to provide it)

2. Location: (Town or County)

3. Car Make and Model: (Honda Civic, Mazda MX5, Nissan Skyline GTR, etc)

4. MeisterR Coilovers Model: (Zeta-S, Zeta-R, etc)

5. A Short Review:

a. Performance on Road:

b. Performance on Track:

c. Value for Money:

d. Would you buy again:

e. Any Personal Note:

7. Pictures:

Please attach any pictures you have of your car that you want to show the world. ;)

8. Video:

If you have any video of your car in action on YouTube / Vimeo, please attach link to video.

The new website should look a lot better, and make navigating easier.

We also have some exciting new product to add onto the website so we are looking forward to getting them completed and launch.

Thank you for everyone's help over the years, and I look froward to everyone's pictures and review. :)

Jerrick

Not many people here can probably justify the money for a car worth a little over a grand lol.

You will be surprise that owners with car that are under £2000 is probably more willing to spend on suspensions.

I get more 1.4 Civic getting MeisterR coilovers than Skyline...

Sometime it isn't about the cars, it is about the owners and what they want to do with the car. :)

Website is coming along...

Any other members want to help out and join in? :)

Jerrick

I'll help out once I buy them for my mb6 Jerrick, hopefully soon. Just waiting on the garage going up so I have somewhere to work on her ;) Looking forward to the new site! We are actually getting ready to make a switch to IP Board soon, so we should have more features for our traders once the new forum is launched too 8-)

once i get my new wheels i'll be happy to share mate. but at the minute im running standard wheels

Yeah chandler get it on there! This is a must have pic for your site

once i get the wheels though, i hate having bouncy wheels on

Pm'd. Pictures to follow in the next week ok mate?

Name: Alex chandler

Car: Honda civic Aerodeck MC1

Coilovers: zeta s

Performance on road: have been using these for nearly 2 years now on road and they're great. The 32 damping settings can help you set up how you like your ride to be. As I like no arch gap and the roads I drive on aren't the best I use the highest setting all the time, So rock solid.

Performance on track: I haven't picked up the courage to take my pride and joy on track but for blasting around on roads they handle well. Even for my estate car.

Value for money: they are quite expensive but to get a decent set of shocks or car parts you gotta pay the money. But looking at other coilovers, They are about the same price and meister seem to have the must have concept with them and of course excellent customer service!!

Would I buy again: yes I would buy again without a doubt. Keep up the good work.

Great service all round. Can't complain and extremely easy to set up and use.

Pictures to follow when cars clean and all up together

Great review bud, you've convinced me, now just need to convince the wife. :lol:

Cheers. I'm just being honest at the end of the day. Which is what people need to be like. But as you get so many people who give false statements its not worth it.

Will get Ollie on the case to do a review as he has meister on his deck but super lows I think

right here's a few pictures of my car, can get more if needs be

null_zps1be94be4.jpg?t=1373438209null_zps44aaa573.jpg?t=1373438207null_zpsfc8797d7.jpg?t=1373438207null_zps491e8b1a.jpg?t=1373438207DSC_0001.jpg

Car look cool Alex, very nice.

Thanks for the pictures we'll get them up on our new site soon.

Cheers,

Edwin

Ok thanks :) could you get the link in here? Will try and get a video soon when I've sorted out arches and suspension lol

How's the site coming along?

Also I'm in need of some of your Anti rust spray. Can you do club discount on it?

Hi Jerrick. Finally got pictures of Ruby my MB6 with the MeisterR set up on her. Sorry it's taken so long to get the pics up, been busy lately. Just want to add that these have been the best investment and mod I've added to the car, absolutely amazing set up! transformed the car! One very happy chappy!

post-2844-0-12513400-1376106884_thumb.jp

post-2844-0-50680400-1376106294_thumb.jp

post-2844-0-81857600-1376106238_thumb.jp

Review:

1. Name: Dave

2. Location: East Lothian, Scotland.

3. Car: Honda Civic 1.8 VTi MB6

4. MeisterR Coilovers Model: Zeta S

Performance on the road: From start to finish, these Zeta S coilovers were easy to fit. I was a bit concerned about how they would affect the cars comfort levels at first, but I needn't have worried! With 32 settings for stiffness, even with them set at their current setting of 20, they are amazingly comfortable, even on the roughest roads (which there are a lot of around here!). I would even go as far as to say they are as comfortable, if not better, than the standard suspension. If set to 1, they would be as near to oem settings as you can get.

Out on the road, I got the biggest shock. The handling of the car is truely transformed! Nose dive under breaking, which these civics are notorious for, is eliminated! cornering wise, there is no body roll, and the car is so planted through the bends you come out of each corner felling you could have went round even quicker! This not only makes the car nicer to drive, but the increased grip also makes the car a lot safer on the road too. We have fitted them and gone for around an inch drop at the front, slightly less at the rear. Stiffness/softness settings are currently set at 20 front, and 18 rear. This is the first setting we have tried, and the car is perfect! It might be going lower still, and with more tuning of ther settings, I imagine the ride/handling will be the best you can get.

The car was meant to be being kept in the garage as a show car, only used now and again. But the first few days after fitting these, I was using the car for work and every single trip out! It is just so much fun to drive!

Quality is also amazing, and a lot of thought has gone into the smallest details in the design of them.

Value for money, they may seem expensive, but for the performance and quality, you won't find a cheaper set up tha's anywhere near as good. I'd definitely buy them again, and will be for my wife's Civic Aerodeck!

Summary: If you are thinking about changing the suspension set up of your Civic MB6, or any other Civic M' model, I'd strongly recommend you buy these. Save time and money trying other set up's, and go for the Zeta S! You won't be disappointed!

Hope this helps Jerrick! Let me know the link to the page when it's all done mate!

• Like 1

Hi guys,

Alex the site coming along very well Jerrick is just sorting some fine details out, the perfectionist in him is not 100% happy just yet.

The ARC is something we looked into because our customers were asking for advice or something we had. So it was developed to help out and we hardly make anything from them as our core interest is coilovers. So we can't offer any discount, a quarter bottle does cover all coilovers happily.

Dave thanks for the write up we'll be adding that with the pictures. Your car looks great, really tidy.

Cheers,

Edwin

• Like 1

I completely forgot about this.

IMG_0221_zpsdf9c6ff0.jpg

IMG_0220_zps90f7a0c4.jpg

1. Name: Nick Howe

2. Location: East Sussex

3. Car Make and Model: Honda Civic VTi-S (MB6)

4. MeisterR Coilovers Model: Zeta-S

a. Performance on Road: Fantastic, the amount of settings available mean I can run my car fairly low and still maintain a comfortable ride quality. The handling is so much better than standard, understeer and body roll are greatly reduced. I have had the zeta s' on for around 9 months now and they are so much easier to live with on a daily basis than my previous upgraded shocks and lowering springs.

b. Performance on Track: Untried as yet.

c. Value for Money: Initially seem expensive but when compared to other coilovers they are competitively priced and with the club group buy discount they were a definite bargain.

d. Would you buy again: Yes, absolutely.

e. Any Personal Note: A great set up, easy to install and setup with exceptional ride quality and handling.

Thanks Nick,

Is it me or does it look like two different cars even though I'm sure they are not. Black with silver alloy and purple with white alloys  :???:

The wheels sit perfectly in the arches there.

Anyone else want to offer their reviews?

Edwin

If you look close enough both cars on same reg. It will look black in one pic due to lighting etc but the colour is pirates black so it goes purpley when sun hits it, stunning colour imo. Lots of good review on the meisters, no doubt an outstanding product but im like a few people couldnt justify that kind of cash on a car whcih isnt worth masses of cash.

Thanks Nick,

Is it me or does it look like two different cars even though I'm sure they are not. Black with silver alloy and purple with white alloys  :???:

The wheels sit perfectly in the arches there.

Anyone else want to offer their reviews?

Edwin

Thanks very much, yes it's amazing the difference the angle of the sun can make. Same car, same place, same time, different angle. B)

• Like 1

New website is looking slick Edwin, really nicely designed!  8-)  User friendly and looks high quality............................just like the products :wink: