The future of civic5!

Dave

Update time again! Ok, we now have the I.P.board forum software installed, and up and running. There are a few niggles to sort out, but have been working on it all day (while I'm feeling ill too! :( ) so done enough for tonight. The next step is too close down civic5, then get our web hosts to back up the database again. Then the harder part begins..............converting civic5 phpBB to IP.board! It'll probably take a while, so you're favourite site is going to be offline I'm affraid. But once its all be done, we hope you think it's worth it!! And the good news is the membership scheme will be fully automated, and memberships will run from the day you buy the subscription! There's also extra stuff for our Gold/silver members! all in all, it should be great! 8-)

Further update (I just can't stop working on it!)

I have managed to create a basic Civic5 theme for the new forum! Not quite as flash as here, but at least it's not just standard IP board one! The IP board also comes with a built in mobile theme, although not sure what it's like tbh. Might get tapatalk installed there too ;)

Krzys, what are you even doing in here at this time of the day, you can't still be at work. :?[smash.gif]

Over time, under his boss [smash.gif]

If you saw her you'd be doing the same!

Though I will confess I jumped on it on the PC at home to put a YouTube video up in the Off Topic section! 8-)[smash.gif]

Further update (I just can't stop working on it!)

I have managed to create a basic Civic5 theme for the new forum! Not quite as flash as here, but at least it's not just standard IP board one! The IP board also comes with a built in mobile theme, although not sure what it's like tbh. Might get tapatalk installed there too ;)

Awesome Dave! Once the new board is up and running I'll what it's like on the phone using the mobile theme, though I'm leaning towards the tapatalk just because of Wilkesy raving on about it :lol: