The new Civic5 forum: Update 22/6/13

Dave

Ok, cleared all the history etc., still not working, currently logged on through safari, so looks like firefox is the problem, it's been giving me grief with a few other sites lately too, time to kick it into touch I think. :evil:

After reading the site changes thread you posted the other day i thought you would be upgrading soon, but would send out an email to everyone saying when you were going to take the site down. 5 mins ago i thought i would have a gander at the forum and BOOM its all changed! Well done Dave you will be a master come the end of it!

Also i loved the Fix for the thread by "Tomming" sorry i mean spamming hahahaha

lol yeah mate, got this completed far quicker than I thought we could! We did send an email out saying that the forum was now offline ready to be converted. That reminds me, I havent sent one out saying we're back!!!

lol yeah mate, got this completed far quicker than I thought we could! We did send an email out saying that the forum was now offline ready to be converted. That reminds me, I havent sent one out saying we're back!!!

Strange as i didnt get this??

What?

I haven't found this yet?,

I have a sneaky way to get round this (I'm gonna do a Tom and spam all topics with a simple smiley post!! lmao!) once that is done, the last post function will work normally

anyone seen the showroom ? ive even checked my profile in active topics and my build thread is not in there  :???: maybe i never started one and this has all been a dream  :lol: