The new Civic5 forum: Update 22/6/13

Dave

ye profile photo, i also need to sort out a sig aswel, if anyone wants to help me?

Mate, you can use the same photo, but use an image resizer on it. Download this free (and extremely good) resizer. You can do either one photo, or a whole folder at once. It's a great bit of kit, and means you can still have pics at a decent size, but the KB will be smaller. Try saving it as " .png" too, as its a more compressed format than jpg/bmp

I love the new forum, having spent some quality time with it

thanks Dave 

:civic5rocks3:

^^ oh no! the civic5 rocks doesn't work! :sad:

lol Thats strange, it works in the post when your typing it! I'll see what I can do about this.........Another thing to work on! :civic5rocks3:

:civic5rocks3:

hmm have to say im not such a fan of the new look but im sure I will get used to it, it is a lot quicker which I like and its like the civiclife forum now but in our colours? and for subscribing to threads I don't seem to be getting any emails through will I have to re subscribe to all the threads that I want emailed updates? 

edit: also happy that I got my signature back :D

I imagine that you will have to re-subscribe to topics form the old forum mate, as those settings would not have been transferable in the conversion. It will get a better look over time mate, the theme/skin is just a quick one I've put together for the meantime, to get away from the standard IP board look. Big things planned!!!