Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

Sounds nice maz... Looks a good tidy job too!!

Theres never worries about posting updates on the forum for me! Am always hesitant about posting on the facehead page though! Some very immature people lurking on there!

I also feel more at home on the forum anyway... As it is basically my second home! Haha... Always getting moaned at!!! 'Your bloody addicted to that civic5!'. errm yeah.. Whats your point?! Lool :lol:

Thanks mate. .I completely agree with you :-)

what the hell is happening to this thread. seems to b turning into a food thread rather than a build one. have I missed something

Spam attack on my thread. Its a rare occasion lol :D..I need to do something more to the car to change the topic back to normal :D

• Like 1

Spam attack on my thread. Its a rare occasion lol :D..I need to do something more to the car to change the topic back to normal :D

Yeah we're easily amused here, what's next dude?

• Like 1

As said above you need to keep us interested or we easily get...Oh look theres a police car just pulled up in my cul-de-sac 

Wonder what they want ???

Where was i oh yeah... Sidetracked mate so keep the mods coming or you may fall fail to random

spam-1_zpsa2f3a22f.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I am getting a bit bored of my alloys. .I have been trying to find another set as the 15 inch Toyota mr2 ones I bought didn't fit and I don't know what to do with them so for now I have started refurbing my Momos :-)

20140317_081738.jpg

Used nitromors but all the paint didn't come off so I used wire wool first and then a scraper

IMG-20140317-WA0005.jpg

Cleaned up as much as I could and then sanded and ready for primer

20140317_142429.jpg

More will follow once I have finished all of them :D

• Like 3