Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

I think it will look better with silver bonnet and debadged grill. :)

Silver bonnet is a bit hard to try as I made a lot of effort carbon wrapping the bonnet..but I can try the debadged grill or even my carbon wrapped H on the grill :)

With you there bro, but never the less looks fresh and mean.

Thanks bro :)

cars looking ace now!  imo all it needs now is a silver bonnet   :)

Thanks mate..Looks like the bonnet had divided the opinion..I might try a silver one if I get my hands on one but not gonna take carbon wrap off this one as it took too much effort :D 

I had to work till Friday before Japfest2 so started working on the car on Saturday evening as I was busy till afternoon. First replaced the front bumper..Resprayed the Front Lip to make it fresh..and then started the side bump strips and door handles..weather was terrible and it was so windy..but I managed to finish it by 11.00pm :D..Also added the sunstrip with Honda decal..Finished washing the car Sunday morning at 6.00am :)

This is how it looked on Sunday morning :D

20140817_052630.jpg

Sunday Morning Car Wash..people must be thinking what's wrong with this guy washing his car at this time lol :D

20140817_055201.jpg

Picture taken by Maz Photography :)

20140817_154350.jpg

Picture taken by Turbo Charged Photography

IMG_137818939198003.jpeg

Picture taken by Photography-UK

2014-08-19%2011.10.57.png

Picture taken by Mod-Godz

IMG_351901958577961.jpeg

Absolutely loved the attention my MB got...First time all my efforts and hard work has been acknowledged by professionals..Its far from over though..Still think of loads of things I can do :)

• Like 6

Love it mate, the spoiler looks much better without the wrap imo and the grill looks spot on with or without the H.

She looks so different to last time i saw her can not wait to see her in the flesh again.

Keep up the good work pal your doing a cracking job and it has paid off judging by the attention she got with the photos.

• Like 1

Love it mate, the spoiler looks much better without the wrap imo and the grill looks spot on with or without the H.

She looks so different to last time i saw her can not wait to see her in the flesh again.

Keep up the good work pal your doing a cracking job and it has paid off judging by the attention she got with the photos.

Thanks Mr. B..I prefer the spoiler in Silver also :)..Yeah it has definitely changed once more..and I prefer this theme over the past ones :)..I am looking forward to seeing your mb3 and have some pictures taken with her :)

• Like 1

I can't get my head around how to use TP's website to even try and find my car on there!  shrug.gif1

TP hasn't uploaded the pics on their website mate..Only on their FB page..Your's is on Mod-Godz Facebook page also..Its only Photography-UK who uploaded the entry photos and we can order stuff from their website.

http://www.photography-uk.com/

TP hasn't uploaded the pics on their website mate..Only on their FB page..Your's is on Mod-Godz Facebook page also..Its only Photography-UK who uploaded the entry photos and we can order stuff from their website.

http://www.photography-uk.com/

Facebook ruining my efforts :lol:

• Like 1