Maz's Silver MB2 Project... SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! :(

ammarbm

So after watching numerous auctions and trying to get my hands on a set of Lenso RS5 but failing every time finally I won a set on auction at bargain price. These are 16x7jj with 195/45/16 Jinyu tyres. All tyres got really good tread so no complains.. The wheels are not too bad.. All have curb damage but I can live with that for now.. Might get them refurbished at some point..I have fitted them and they are perfect but I didn't get a chance to take any good pics as it got too dark but here is a pic of the wheels so enjoy :)

20141024_173622.jpg

• Like 6

So after watching numerous auctions and trying to get my hands on a set of Lenso RS5 but failing every time finally I won a set on auction at bargain price. These are 16x7jj with 195/45/16 Jinyu tyres. All tyres got really good tread so no complains.. The wheels are not too bad.. All have curb damage but I can live with that for now.. Might get them refurbished at some point..I have fitted them and they are perfect but I didn't get a chance to take any good pics as it got too dark but here is a pic of the wheels so enjoy :)

20141024_173622.jpg

Get them all quick

• Like 1