VW Caddy

james

Yesterday i noticed the tracking was off on a test drive so I came back and loosened the axel clamps set the centering plates to the smaller setting put the van on the ground then tightened up the bolts and on the next test drive it was almost spot on.

I got it tracked today and it was slightly out only :shock:  and Passed the DOE (Department of the Environment) test as well today  applause.gif1

A730BNa.jpg

The new lows nearly got me a fail because of new  rulez.gif1  in the passed six months. Next year I'll either have to swap back to original or get an engineers report and a cost of E250  aggressive.gif1 

Woah that test sounds a bit silly. I'm curious how that kit works? Like the centering plates etc. You got any pics fitted?

Looks amazing though mate love bit!

Woah that test sounds a bit silly. I'm curious how that kit works? Like the centering plates etc. You got any pics fitted?

Looks amazing though mate love bit!

yes and no 

Yes because the DOE is there to test if all the componants are funtion/fitted correctly ECT which they are and IIRC this brand is TUV approved.

No It stop Tom or John who have no experience with spanners messing around and making the roads dangerous

RxNXGhW.jpg

LOAdb4B.jpg

W4Ci4on.jpg

utILp6x.jpg

BerANpx.jpg

I love the look of it now, the height is Spot on for my liking..

Makes sense now on an leave spring. Cheers.

I appreciate these tests are there to keep the roads safe. But Oem or aftermarket parts should make a difference to me as long there undergo the same checks and are in good condition etc.

No It stop Tom or John who have no experience with spanners messing around and making the roads dangerous

@UnicyclingTom   haha.gif1

I understand the reasoning behind it and it's a good idea in principle but the cost is ridiculous. 

• Like 2