**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

Nah, I want something smaller, or similar. I've no need for something as big as the deck. But I may keep hold of this until my insurance is up in August, just means I'll need to fork out for brakes and clutch and stuff which is a pain!

Aww shame to hear your thinking of selling the M, you have really made it unique to you and you have got it looking great, but I know how you feel hitting the point of mass component failure haha!!

Hang in there you might end up keeping her yet! ;) plus... Maz's littl'un will be sad to see that pikachu leave us!

Does look smart mate. Some nice gun metal 15" alloys will set it off beautifully but it's not much point seeing as you might get rid of it. 

Would be a shame because I love this car. For some reason it reminds me of my old MB3. The times when you and I were in the same modifying stages haha :)

Aww shame to hear your thinking of selling the M, you have really made it unique to you and you have got it looking great, but I know how you feel hitting the point of mass component failure haha!!

Hang in there you might end up keeping her yet! ;) plus... Maz's littl'un will be sad to see that pikachu leave us!

I know once I sort the brakes/clutch out, I'll probably love it again, and now Adam RHD has a green M in, I might be able to afford to buy a panel or 2 to replace my dented ones :) there's hope for it yet!

Does look smart mate. Some nice gun metal 15" alloys will set it off beautifully but it's not much point seeing as you might get rid of it.

Would be a shame because I love this car. For some reason it reminds me of my old MB3. The times when you and I were in the same modifying stages haha :)

I based my car around yours mate! I was basically building a green version of yours! I do have to keep restraining myself from buying wheels, as I keep seeing sets I want going up for sale.

If I decide to keep it, I think it'll end up getting resprayed, as its got so many swirls and scratches it's unreal :(

That's right I remember now :) My Aerodeck paint is in very bad condition too. I cannot seem to get rid of the swirl marks even though I clayed it 3 times. It made me realize how mint my MB3 was. There was no marks on the body at all.

Well, I hope you stick with your Civic but do what you think is right :)