**Matts MB3** THE END :(

MB3Matt

The guy who bought it is using the engine for his M. So it'll be dying, but living on in another.

Bit peeved that my Gold membership auto renewed a couple of days ago... I forgot it was an auto payment... Reckon Dave would give me a refund :P

I plan to remain on the forum. As eventually will be back in an M, just not for a while :)

It's gone... I miss it already... :'(

I know the feeling mate.. I felt the same when the guy drove away with my mb2 but at least I was in an MC2 so that helped ease the pain a little ;)

The guy who bought it is using the engine for his M. So it'll be dying, but living on in another.

Bit peeved that my Gold membership auto renewed a couple of days ago... I forgot it was an auto payment... Reckon Dave would give me a refund :P

I plan to remain on the forum. As eventually will be back in an M, just not for a while :)

Ask him?

But all the really good stuff is in VIP if you ever venture there! :)

Will start a new build thread on the Coupé :)

I will ask Dave. The only reason really is that unwind be as active on here. Plus I can't put C5 decals on the Coupé :lol:

He offered me some for the Type R :lol: