Car of the month July 2013......Dead heat!! Get re-voting now folks!!

Car of the month July 2013........Dead heat! re-vote now!!  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose from one of the following two cars

• ollie91
    • Dexter

I snuck mine in when no one was looking (for 4 months in a row!) :roll:

Is there any policy on who can enter Tom? I need another 2 to 3 months I think to become even worthy of entering :-)

Is there any policy on who can enter Tom? I need another 2 to 3 months I think to become even worthy of entering :smile:

The only policy for COTM is the photo of the car and link to the build thread :) 

Tom's personal policy however is pretty much open door [ghey.gif1] :lol:

• Like 1

Is there any policy on who can enter Tom? I need another 2 to 3 months I think to become even worthy of entering :smile:

no there isn't mate, i haven't actually entered mine into any as it wasn't up to my standard last year, but got entered by someone else.

my opinion is that if someone else enters it someone must like it enough for it to be entered as it's caught someones eye on what they've done to the car. giving a nice explanation of whats gone into the process of the things they've done and achieved to get that far.

it might only have a few mods. say wheels, lowered a little, done a bit of tinkering here and there but it looks stunning and has caught someones eye and they really like it.

just my opinion on this so take it light heartidly

• Like 1

Chandler, on 11 Jul 2013 - 1:30 PM, said:snapback.png

no there isn't mate, i haven't actually entered mine into any as it wasn't up to my standard last year, but got entered by someone else.

That'd be me then!  :wink:

Yes, if you stand still for too long Tom will enter you. ;)

• Like 1