Who's got what engine?

Right I don't know if this has been done before but what Engine have you got? D-Series? B-Series? K-Series swap?!

My MC1 I've picked up (haven't physically picked it up yet cry.gif1 ) is a D16B2 (Non-VTEC) but I'm planning on Sticking a VTEC in there in the near feature. I've got a D16Z6 in my shed and an ECU in my work office ready to bang in; Which WAS running about 240 at the wheels in the EK!

My Z6 ready to go in has +0.5mm oversized Y7 pistons, lightened crank, Stage 2 Crower cam, Skunk2 Cam gear, Y6 intake manifold port/polished, Y8 throttle body,
Chinese 4-2-1 & Decat. Hondata S300 chipped ECU

So what have you got and what's the spec's?

You don't want to put that in the deck, you want to sell me the S300 ecu :) (please) lol

I'm hoping to whack A T3/4 onto it and I've got a 300brake-ish map to whack on.. Maybe when I source a B20 or 22 with Gearbox I'll sell it ^_^

Right I don't know if this has been done before but what Engine have you got? D-Series? B-Series? K-Series swap?!

My MC1 I've picked up (haven't physically picked it up yet cry.gif1 ) is a D16B2 (Non-VTEC) but I'm planning on Sticking a VTEC in there in the near feature. I've got a D16Z6 in my shed and an ECU in my work office ready to bang in; Which WAS running about 240 at the wheels in the EK!

My Z6 ready to go in has +0.5mm oversized Y7 pistons, lightened crank, Stage 2 Crower cam, Skunk2 Cam gear, Y6 intake manifold port/polished, Y8 throttle body,

Chinese 4-2-1 & Decat. Hondata S300 chipped ECU

So what have you got and what's the spec's?

240bhp at the wheels with that spec? Or have you not mentioned the turbo it used to run?

Oh, and B16A2 in mine

240bhp at the wheels with that spec? Or have you not mentioned the turbo it used to run?

Oh, and B16A2 in mine

Yeah it was a forged internal setup with a T3/4 turbo at 6-8PSi but I stripped it off and got rid of the turbo setup to my mate for his EK Coupe.

However before the Turbo was even fitted I took it to a company in the midlands who ramped EVERYTHING up and I suffered a blown head gasket. it was putting out 236 then but it went BANG. They never accepted liabilty. Needless to say it seriously dented their rep in the area with our club and affiliates.