think the clutch is going...

philgor

Depends what u want really 4 every day normal use then yeah oem. But for a bit of sports then maybe stage 1 or 2 and lighten flywheel normal cant get a package on these.

I think mines on the way out too. Had a couple of crunches switching into reverse even when its all the way down! :(

That's common on most cars mate, if it does that either roll forward a little then engage reverse or depress clutch try if it doesn't go in straight away release then put the clutch down again ;)

Exedy OEM every time for me, my Jordan is still on the original it left the factory with, just clocked 170,000 miles, including a couple of full trackdays worth of abuse and it's not even slipping yet. If I remember right the Exedy OEM items are tested to 300bhp, I know for definite TGM run the OEM Exedy part in their DC5 race cars, which are obviously abused to death every time they're used.

They have the option to use some kind of paddle / stage 1+ clutch but say the OEM one is more than enough, that's good enough for me!

If mine has lasted 170k even with track use then it's obviously good stuff.

Also, if you want a DC2 flywheel drop me a message, got one here, £25 + postage.

Harv

• 2 weeks later...

A proper lightweight flywheel will change your car! Rev up a lot quicker!!!

I replaced my clutch a year ago and installed also a DC2 flywheel which i got for cheap. It's only 10% lighter than the OEM MC2 (7kg/7,7kg), which is still an improvement ofcourse but in retrospect i wish i would've gone for a proper lightweight aftermarket one, Fidanza for example i've heard good stuff about. But if you can find a DC2 flywheel for cheap, like from harVTEC :wink: :wink: :wink: , get atleast that. 8-)