Burbleboy's VTi-S Build **NOW SOLD 16/12/15**

burbleboy

Comparing M's:

My other pal drove both Ruby and my civic that day as John (ruby owner) said for him to compare them.

The drive:

Ruby was first. We had to keep telling him to drop a gear and rev it past 7000rpm! :)  He loved it as it was first time driving vtec! It handled the bumps well and really is a great car to drive.

Mine was next, he could not believe they were the same car on the same suspension! He was advised to avoid drain covers near the kerbs and watch for potholes! My car is built for my needs as track car and fun toy as well as a daily. He loved thrashing it and having the noise and rawness of it all with the low seats and go kart steering wheel. He giggled most of the journey and it brought out the inner child in him as he was holding revs at 6000rpm but not in Ruby! 

Verdict:

He said that he could not drive mine as a daily but he could drive Ruby daily no problem. He now understands why i love driving my car on the camping roadtrips that we all have. :)

THE END

• Like 5

Comparing M's:

My other pal drove both Ruby and my civic that day as John (ruby owner) said for him to compare them.

The drive:

Ruby was first. We had to keep telling him to drop a gear and rev it past 7000rpm! :)  He loved it as it was first time driving vtec! It handled the bumps well and really is a great car to drive.

Mine was next, he could not believe they were the same car on the same suspension! He was advised to avoid drain covers near the kerbs and watch for potholes! My car is built for my needs as track car and fun toy as well as a daily. He loved thrashing it and having the noise and rawness of it all with the low seats and go kart steering wheel. He giggled most of the journey and it brought out the inner child in him as he was holding revs at 6000rpm but not in Ruby! 

Verdict:

He said that he could not drive mine as a daily but he could drive Ruby daily no problem. He now understands why i love driving my car on the camping roadtrips that we all have. :)

THE END

A great comparison and demo of how differently the same suspension components can be set up to achieve tailored results! 8-)

Plus I know yours has go faster goodies too Al, again, different characteristics in similar base cars, big difference! :)

• Like 1

The question is have you two got your mate converted to and into an mb6 now!? lol  Thanks for the photos Ali, both are looking tops mate. Ruby is getting well looked after this time, looking really shiney! Bloody miss her soo much! When you's coming through for a visit and a wee photo shooty?