Honda Paul's Tuned Civic VTI-S (Champ White)

Honda Paul

I know I already said on Facebook Civic5 page, but I'll say it again haha... :grin:  This car is a real head turner and it really shows what you have put into this Civic! Congrats on getting the "Car of the month!" but I say it should also be "Car of the year" because you deserve it for putting sooo much effort into it.

As for the grill and chrome bits and pieces, I would get another grill, rear recess and a set of headlights. That's what I did because I don't like changing or modding the original parts (don't ask why haha) Again well done on completing the project, top work!  :wink:

• 4 months later...

I'm intrigued to find something out regarding my mud flaps??

On? Or Off?

I'm still not 100% on wether I like them or not, I fitted them to protect the body work from chips etc and they do that very well! I cut them dead straight and even mounted them to the body work with thin pieces of rubber so they fitted snug and didn't rub/rattle on the metal.

I'm just not sure :(

Im not keen Paul tbh, but everything else I love.

Its not just your car, any car ive bought with them on its been the first job to remove them, hate the way they get all dirt in the gaps as well.

Cant think of a car thats ever been improved on image wise, with the fitting of mud flaps :D