Honda Paul's Tuned Civic VTI-S (Champ White)

Honda Paul

4 point strut brace came from 933 Motorsport, think they're from the Ukraine. It's for a integra, I have had to modify it to fit and the bottom legs where 20mm too short at the bottoms,I'm currently making a box section that I'll weld them down with. To be fair the main aim of stopping body flex is already achieved by the top bar, the bottom too just give it abit more rigidity :) think it cost me around 70 quid.

Is the top bar for integra also? As I'd happily settle with that, I just want to end up with a car that rolls like jelly round corners!

Cheers KiNK, yeh got car set up and rolling roaded, I'm pretty sure I put a post up but I'll have to check now. She made 186bhp but I messed up by putting a 2 inch de cat on instead of a 2.5 this has now slightly restricted exhaust flow,if I sort that then I'm told it should be 190 ish. Until I build my fully fledged Skunk head that is ;)

Now that sounds exciting

• Like 1

Is the top bar for integra also? As I'd happily settle with that, I just want to end up with a car that rolls like jelly round corners!

U mean the front one?? The front one is off a civic eg, again it had to be very slightly modified but it pretty much bolted straight in :)

• 3 months later...

Just want to bump this up. Seen this in the flesh today and have to say this was prob one of the best civics on the stand IMO!

• Like 4

Did you finaly rub through the paint? If you were not smoking, you were cleaning! Lol

Was great to meet you guys, hopefully I'll catch you at the next meet Nik :)

Lol, luckily the rain stopped me rubbing through the paint Tom, I was hoping I'd find that some of the guys where as OCD about cleaning as I am, guess I'll have to confess to having issues :D

• Like 2

It was even better in the flesh imo was the best ive ever seen in person and it was gr8 to meet ya face to face i can tell ur mad about ur car, fairplay sir!

• Like 2