Ok cheers for the positivity with this... As i keep saying this is such a nice place to post and show off mods! Never a negative comment seen... This forum should win medals for community spirit!!!

Is there away to give donations? Lol ... I've deffo got the Civic5 bug... Will be here long after my civic days! (Like thats going to happen, the civic bug seems impossible to lose aswell!! Lol)

Back to the exhaust lol!!

Thanks lads, to say im happy with it is an understatement! Hopefully the smoke'll die down... And kyfer, i had driven to work before doing the vid so no worries lol! :D. :D

Big Boss Dave will be soooo chuffed when he reads this comment LOL..

Civic5 where everbody is friendly... Some sound a bit too friendly :wink: LOL :wink:

• Like 3

Thanks jake it's nice that you like it here :) sounds nice and same type of tip as I have on TRINITYD 4" rolled out mm nice .

Would not worry about that smoke trinityD can do it ,it's only a prob if it was like that and and that much white all the time and even on tick over .

• Like 1

Should be able to donate on the right hand side of the board index?

I've been here long enough to move away from a Civic and then come back to one, so I know what you mean! A really great community here!

• Like 1

Love the new can mate. Really suits not over the top!!

Looks like your power flow is better than ours. We started calling the place Mr noodle because all the piping looks like a noodle when there done.

But yours looks very neat and tidy!

• Like 1

Lol yeah they would! But if I was you and i got a new car i would be certain to go another route with colour scheme! Try out some new things! :)

Ah I would try but it would be hard for me to go any color other than blue as I will definitely find something blue that I will find irresistible  :wink:

And the exhaust look great mate..love the sound..that's what i want as well not too loud but at the same time nice sporty sound :)

• Like 1

Cheers lads :)

Had to re visit STS to get the rear box re fitted as their exhaust clamp wasnt man enough to squeeze the pipe up! Lol so he put a new clamp on with a gun then a little spot weld just to be safe!! Now the tip sits a nice distance from bumper rather than hanging right out! :D

Also... Talk to me about servicing!!! She needs a proper full service soon but need to build my service parts up!!

I'll be doing...

Engine oil/filter (5w/40 is what i need if i remember right but what brand ??)

Box oil (unsure what box oil to get??)

Plugs

Ht leads (possibly)

Dizzy cap/rotor (where do i get these??)

Any help or guidance will be much appreciated!! :)

Cheers lads!!

Cheers lads :)

Had to re visit STS to get the rear box re fitted as their exhaust clamp wasnt man enough to squeeze the pipe up! Lol so he put a new clamp on with a gun then a little spot weld just to be safe!! Now the tip sits a nice distance from bumper rather than hanging right out! :D

Also... Talk to me about servicing!!! She needs a proper full service soon but need to build my service parts up!!

I'll be doing...

Engine oil/filter (5w/40 is what i need if i remember right but what brand ??)

Box oil (unsure what box oil to get??)

Plugs

Ht leads (possibly)

Dizzy cap/rotor (where do i get these??)

Any help or guidance will be much appreciated!! :)

Cheers lads!!

I use Futchs, but i think almost every brand is covered on here!

Only ever use Honda MTF, its the same price as any alternatives and nothing beats it!

Dizzy cap & rotor you can get from your local autofactor .. (well definitely cap, i just did mine)

Plugs same as above..

Leads, might as well go magnecor i wouldve thought? Plenty of online retailers ..

Is 5w/40 correct i thought it was 10w/40. Somebody did do a write up on oils but i can not remember who it was or where it is..

I think it's dependant on mileage that one! 10w/40 if she's a high miler I'd say! 100k+  

Leads, might as well go magnecor i wouldve thought? Plenty of online retailers ..

About £25-30 more than than regular leads so not a massive difference if the gains can be vouched for, I went for normal leads as I'm spending enough as it is on this lot :lol: