Oh right, i thought it meant like, once my vtec kicks in ill be off, and you aint got vtec so wake me up when you get there sort of thing? Lol never mind though!! Lool

Only reps mate, they're inovit te37's :) still look the part though i reckon!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a fresh MOT ticket and another six months tax (pocket stinger!!) ... A couple things have cropped up that i need done...

O/S Track rod end (just going to replace both)

N/S/F Upper arm ball joint gone (going to replace both upper arms)

Now for suggestions...

I'm after performance replacements, skunk2 maybe or of the like...

Track rod ends think best is honda genuine?? Unless you can get after market track rod ends??

What do we reckon lads??

Thaanks :D

Nice one! :)

For the track-rod ends, genuine stuff is always best but it depends on how much you want to spend. I got cheapo Q-drive track-rod ends on my old MB3 which cost £15 each. Had them on for 3 years with no issues. The same to ball-joints :)

A friend of mine works for the AA. On their database the roof aerial is known for leaking and they recommend a new seal. This could potentially be the issue

Or do i splash the cash as they need replacing now and get upper camber arms... As it will be lower soon too hopefully... What reccomendations for upper front camber arms??

And ill probably just get OEM track rod ends :)

@weetec could be the issue for what? Sorry i think ive lost track of my own thread lool!!