47 minutes ago, snakey135 said:

I’m loving this look right now... wish I had the time to make it happen!

“This will decimate all, after I put about 15 grand in it, or more, if i have to... overnight parts, from Japan!”

F72CE346-BA1C-4013-8B77-25B30C4504F1.jpeg.19333223aeb7c373527a751957bfd4fb.jpeg

Have you actually got the F & F graphics on it mate or is that a photoshop? Like the look of that!

56 minutes ago, Dave said:

Have you actually got the F & F graphics on it mate or is that a photoshop? Like the look of that!

Ha! My photoshop skills are too good... I’m flattered that you think they look real! ;) ... the rim colour is also a photoshop lol!

not sure how or where to go for the side stickers, as I’ve kind of edited the F&F Supra side vinyl... any ideas who can make them up from say a high res image or something???

also to update the decks state of play... dizzy problem is sorted, starter motor is sorted (bad earth) front discs n pads are done... just rear discs n pads to do before she’s roadworthy...

im planning to get to the point in my Mercedes finance agreement where I can just hand it back then I’m going to have the deck as my daily again!! :D

then in I will be able to continue with the project as I’ll be able to work on it at work in lunch hours etc.

21 minutes ago, UnicyclingTom said:

:o

What do you think Tom?... likey or no likey?

• Haha 1

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys... would have had the rear brakes done this eve but the parts are at work and I thought they were at home haha! Doh!! :lol:

but going back to my previous post... if anyone could point me in the right direction, or to the right place for getting vinyls made up that would be great??

On 18/03/2018 at 4:11 PM, snakey135 said:

Well, still no time for the deck with this mammoth of a project house to deal with... but I still pop on occasionally to see what you guys have been up to.

plus, time away from the deck gives me time for ideas... what I’m wanting it to look like now... probably will change again in future but right now this is what I want it looking like

438E73A9-4D75-4948-BE60-7B2B0E5EA6FA.jpeg.584142e2b984eefeed28d5ca17c4089d.jpeg

Good God man no lol 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, snakey135 said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys... would have had the rear brakes done this eve but the parts are at work and I thought they were at home haha! Doh!! :lol:

but going back to my previous post... if anyone could point me in the right direction, or to the right place for getting vinyls made up that would be great??

I don't know of any particular companies but maybe look at places who do full car wraps as a starting point?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, dogg1210 said:

:D each to there own bud might look better in the flesh 

To be honest, I’ll probably have a different image in my sights before that look even happens ha!!