Ok, mk2 attempt with projectors underway, I’ve pinched the reflectors out of another set and just put that set on the car for now (not working) so I can put the new reflectors in my current projector headlamps.. this time I’ve done more research on attaching them and have taken more care... photos once complete!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
3 minutes ago, snakey135 said:

Hi guys... what wheel bearings are we using... can you get like MG ZR equivalent or do I have to search for MC2?

just replaced my heater motor too, what a relief! That’s been out all year!!!

If your current set up is 4x114.3 I dont think you can use anything else unless you swap out the whole lot for a 4x100 set up. I've got some spare 4x114.3 hubs knocking about from my blue deck. 

11 hours ago, snakey135 said:

@dmrichards Well the hubs are original so I’ll assume they’re 4x114.3... what’s the condition of the bearings in you’re hubs? Have they had a hard life? Lol

if its a vti it will be 4x114.3 hubs. i never had any issues or noises from mine. they dont look the prettiest but could be cleaned up if you put abit of time into them. If you're local to Manchester and want to come have a look we can arrange something