Thanks!

Well they're second hand so they dont have as much push as they use to but aiming to get some better, slightly longer ones when im next at the scrappy!

Yeah they're avensis estate boot struts actually... But they were replaced cos they were weak anyway so like i say, they'll do for now lol

Little photo i took earlier...

MC2_PP22_zps322b3f5a.jpg

Edit~ got bored so i decided to turn the above photo into a signature... What do you guys think?

• Like 2

Cheers guys on the sig! Ive needed to crack open photoshop and make one for far too long lol!!

UPDATE!

Finally converted my induction kit to CAI!! Woop! Lol

Amazing what you can get done in a lunch break if you set your mind on it!!

471E46D7-41B1-4A8B-8731-52744FFFF1DC-457

03A76854-3D95-4F9C-80E9-C3A4B9DA8D8E-457

Yeah ive been careful... Im ok driving in rain tho aint i? Its just deep puddles i gta avoid so filter don't get submerged in water??

Obviously you get the standard 1mm splash puddles everywhere, they wont do any harm will they?

Your all good mate, no need to worry. It's only puddles or floods that are big enough to submerge your filter, little slashes over are fine , that's why we have filters.

Your all good mate, no need to worry. It's only puddles or floods that are big enough to submerge your filter, little slashes over are fine , that's why we have filters.

What he said, just don't submerge it.

Yeah just had a little read up on it... Will be getting a bypass valve as soon as i get paid... Any advice? Go for AEM bypass valve or will a normal universal one suffice?

A road i go to work has a habit of getting a bit flooded on a certain bend and don't fancy having to be late for work to avoid a big puddle lool... Its usually quite shallow in middle of road but just as a precaution might be best to get one lol

Cheers for the help lads! :)