That intake looks much better, that should completely eliminate heat soak :)

Don't K&N do a filter cover thing that waterproofs the system and eradicates any chance off sucking water up?

Edit: it's called a sock and not 100% sure it stops water

Yeah no heat problems now!

The k&n sock is a good shout although i think your right that it doesnt stop water suction, its used to prevent dirt, gravel etc from road surface for CAI's

Kink, unsure if thats sarcasm but it does sound good lool!! Find it hard to resist putting my foot down to get a little roar from it! Am only getting back box when i do exhaust too so will have a nice sound without the mot problems!

Also wondered if its possible to remove the air con system? If possible im hoping it'll give me more space in the bay..

Whats peoples opinions on this... Less work for engine to do aswell im thinking, so maybe slightly more power will be available???

You loose hp from the aircon only when it's on. If you want to free hp - remove power steering because it's always on and robs you a little power. Of course by removing the aircon you loose weight and like you said gives more space but imho it's not worth it.

If you can live without AC and PS the best way is - remove them both and get a lightened pulley.

Yeah no heat problems now!

The k&n sock is a good shout although i think your right that it doesnt stop water suction, its used to prevent dirt, gravel etc from road surface for CAI's

Kink, unsure if thats sarcasm but it does sound good lool!! Find it hard to resist putting my foot down to get a little roar from it! Am only getting back box when i do exhaust too so will have a nice sound without the mot problems!

Haha no sarcasm intended at all.. I can imagine sounds pretty cool.

Yeah i think ill remove it when ive got the time, along with putting in a PAS delete...

With no PAS obviously whilst driving wont be a problem, but how much difference will it make when dry steering? Will it be a struggle or not much difference?

Also does anyone know how i go about removing AC system? Will have a butchers on here to see if theres a 'how to' now but i presume it aint a 20 minute job haha!!!!

Does sound decent kink, can really hear the VTEC kick in now too :D

I've converted my steering to manual mate. And its a bit of a chore to be honest. Even when moving, it feels very stiff in tight corners. maneuvering from parked on the street is hurrendous, I will have guns like Paul knight before long!!

• Like 2