Change of plan with the tyres... The 195/50 15's i was going to get are not a recommended tyre size for my car so they said its against the law for them to fit them but they could just sell me them and i could fit them... They're computer said (which i saw myself) that the 195/55 15's are the correct tyre which are almost double in price but they go on offer on monday nearly 25% off each tyre!! So thats whats happening now!! Lol

Michelin Energy Savers they're called... Probably not as grippy as the sport 3's but it's not a track car at the end of the day!! Lol

Against the law? Sounds like bollocks to me. Yes 195/55/15's are the original manufacturer fitted tyre but loads of us have 195/50/15's on without problems.

What happens if you have bigger wheels? Will they try and fit 15" tyres on a 17" wheel?  :roll:  [smash.gif]

Against the law!?! Come on dude they're duping you there. What a load of bolloks.

As Nick said recommended are the 55's but it's not illegal!!

Go to a different tyre place mate.

Order the tyres online, you'll always get a better price too.

He said that he personally cant fit them at his work as legally they can only fit the tyres their system says a vehicle can use... Which is fair enough... He put in my vehicle and it gives him the tyres he can fit with 15's 16's 17's etc... He said theres no problem him selling me the tyres excluding fitting price for me to fit but i think i want the 195/55's if there going on offer anyway! :)

I only wanted the 195/50's due to price difference anyway lol 50's would be better for 16's rather than 15's i reckon!

Lol maybe he was trying to get me to buy the more expensive tyres! But then said wait till there on offer so im not sure???

Im deciding between the 55 toyos and the 55 michelins... Michelins will cost about £155 fitted and the toyos will cost £120 from demon tweeks plus a little figure to my tyre guy to fit them!

Heelp!!! Lool

I got my tyres done at rsr or sts, the powerflow exhaust place buddy. Try them. There pretty good and they fit any tyre you want on them, and they do offers too.

• Like 1

Lol maybe he was trying to get me to buy the more expensive tyres! But then said wait till there on offer so im not sure???

Im deciding between the 55 toyos and the 55 michelins... Michelins will cost about £155 fitted and the toyos will cost £120 from demon tweeks plus a little figure to my tyre guy to fit them!

Heelp!!! Lool

Now many tyres are you getting mate? Just a a pair?