Lower contol arm bolt on the chassis is f**ked.Need to cut the lca off to get it out!I do have another set of lcas, bit no mmoney to pay anyone to do the job at the moment, cos I'm buying another house. ;-)

How knackard is it mate? Can you show us a pic at all?? Would love to be able to assist you getting your bad boy beaks bar fitted!! :D

Nice one, do you notice any difference?

Nice touch mate. As nick said, any difference?

Not sure yet... Front tyres are proper Fu..Fu..Fu..nackard!! So am treading carefully till i get my Toyo's fitted tomorrow fingers crossed! :D

I don't think a Beaks bar will make any difference because it just bolts onto the sub-frame. It's not quite pointless... because it looks sooo cool! B)

I agree it does look awesome!! Whenever matty1 drives past me i notice his red beaks bar gleaming as i look in my o/s mirror after he passes me! Lol looks kool as!!

As for handling... Im sure it should have a slight effect as its bolted directly on the LCA mounts so it should reduce chassis flex between those two points... The OEM bar thats fitted is bolted NEXT to the LCA mounts rather than on them so the beaks should be a bit more effective i would think???

Anyone able to shed anymore factual light on this???

As for handling... Im sure it should have a slight effect as its bolted directly on the LCA mounts so it should reduce chassis flex between those two points... The OEM bar thats fitted is bolted NEXT to the LCA mounts rather than on them so the beaks should be a bit more effective i would think???

Anyone able to shed anymore factual light on this???

That was my thinking too.

• Like 1