Shame that you're having to break it, but at least you're still going to have some fun with it. 

Wouldn't know what a full kit would go for, but I'd be wanting in the hundreds for it when you think of what you would have to pay for the parts separately? 

• 2 weeks later...

So sad to see you breaking the deck mate, been with you and in this club for a very long time and always loved this one. Out of interest, what did you get as your modern daily?

The VTiS kit does go for decent money now. Think that's a fair price for the lips and spoiler without the skirts. If you don't get them sold or decide to sell them separate, I'd be interested in the rear lip. I did have the full kit for DD, got the front lip sprayed and fitted, got the side skirts ready to go, but some sod stole the rear lip from the side of my shed at our old house! Bloody gutted! So been on the lookout for a replacement one. 

Be nice to see how she fares on the track though, so at least not a total end for her. Will enjoy her new life as a track car I think!

• Like 1