Haha!!! Yeah it is well overdue a good clean... too much faffing doing it at home with no outside tap though so once it’s on the road I’ll give I a good spruce up at work!! :D

I got a complete central heating system being installed soon, as currently no gas in the property, so when that all gets under way I might see if they can put me an outside tap in then!

• Like 1

On 31/03/2018 at 4:38 PM, snakey135 said:

I got a complete central heating system being installed soon, as currently no gas in the property, so when that all gets under way I might see if they can put me an outside tap in then!

Best thing you'll ever get fitted mate! Makes cleaning the cars so much easier. We've got the hose plugged n permanent and ran it round to the garage so waters always there on tap (see wot I did there! :lol:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Still nothing going on with this deck yet... at some point I need to get my headlights out or get a second hand set to take to work so I can work on getting the projectors in...

a question on minor performance upgrades... I want a little bit extra from the engine without boosting it... what’s people’s thoughts on things like throttle bodies, intakes, manifolds, cams, clutches and ecu’s etc... don’t want to be putting anything on that restricts anything... like I’ve read skunk2 intake manifolds lose the IABS or something??

just after ideas on what setups work really without spending thousands! 

• Like 1

Yeah man makes a difference. Before I boosted my eg. I put cams in, 70mm throttle body. Skunk intake and decent exhaust setup etc. Mapped to about 195bhp but felt so much more energetic. Throttle response was loads better.