Great job on the headlights mate...look so much better now :)

I love those interior lights..I would love it if I can connect something like this to the interior light so when it comes on the lights in the footwell also come on but i don't know anything about electronics sadly :(

Ah did ya, i probs werent concentrating lool im not going that way today... Mega roadworks! Lol

Yes mate, those roadworks are getting annoying, taking forever and the wait is sooooooo long!

Yeah i know, im going through merstham, over m25 n through back lanes to get home, no waiting necessary lol!

Cheers Maz... Well I DID attempt that route, just spliced into the lamp with my wire going up a' pillar but at the same time i wanted to be able to turn them on/off manually regardless to the positions of the doors... So i removed my interior lamp connection and just have it on a switch now lol!!

A question i wanted to ask though... I purchased some white festoon bulbs for my interior lamps but once fitted i found out they were pole sensitive... So my interior light ONLY worked with EITHER the door sensors OR the interior switch... At first it only came on with doors, then i turned bulb around it only worked with the switch???

Is there a way to get around this or any bulbs which give off a bright white light but are not pole sensitive?

Cheers

I am using this one for my interior light and they are bright enough for me and very white light also...it works with the door and manually also 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281054480776?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

and here is a pic of how mine looks

20130818_210654.jpg

Right... I've wanted to do this mod for a few weeks but have had to wait untill i was back at work!

From an idea behind a 'how to' on civiclife, i had a go at adding some bonnet struts to get rid of the rod you have to place in the bonnet every time you lift it! Making the brackets were a bit trial and error, and i need to do new brackets in the near future which are stronger but these will suffice for now!

Well happy with them :D

48FD9888-3853-461F-9127-4ED9493E2A3D-393

F644B688-4AAD-42E5-8E3D-217BF073B461-393

7EC5ADA0-F75D-4418-971F-3EAF9CA52243-393