Honda Paul's Previous Civic Coupe

Honda Paul

This was the car that first brought me into the car scene! it was completely standard when i brought her at the age of 18. i spent thousands on her over the couple of years i had her,mostly on body kits,big wheels,massive sound systems and loud exhaust.

This car introduced me to fast cars,drunken partys,shows,drag racing and a whole lot more ;)

Yes - i was a typical boy racer :D

79_5942035186_3893_n.jpg

79_5942040186_4104_n.jpg

79_5942045186_4337_n.jpg

203_24525520186_7387_n.jpg

203_24525530186_7979_n.jpg

203_24525515186_7089_n.jpg

203_24525525186_7686_n.jpg

Yes it did. I do sometimes look back and think "u bell end" but hey,it's where my love of cars,forums and shows all started :) and I won't deny that I had some wonderful times with that car,not just driving her but everything that whent with having a car like that :)

Yes it did. I do sometimes look back and think "u bell end" but hey,it's where my love of cars,forums and shows all started :) and I won't deny that I had some wonderful times with that car,not just driving her but everything that whent with having a car like that :)

That's fair enough mate, I'm sure we've all done things that we look back on and think maybe that was a bit cheesy but damn it looked good at the time, myself I had massive graphics at one point on my R5GTT. :D

Ten years ago I'd have thought that was cool too! :lol:

How things change though!

All about growing up :) why I ever thought Lambo doors and 2 ton sound system was a good idea I'll never know lol

But I had some great times with this car,met some brilliant people and even though I'd admit it looks silly - I had fun back then

• Like 1

I dunno about you lads but... even now I think this car looks f**king awesome and it still works for me. I liked over-sized bodykits, massive aeroplane wings and boot full of subwoofers! I like the 90's modifying scene. When I was a kid I can remember these sort of cars were everywhere haha. Thing is though if I drove a car like this today, people most probably laugh at me  :oops: Looking at modding today its just slam it and whack a set of dish dish rims on - done lol

• Like 1