Jack's Midnight Blue Menace

Jax

Unfortunately not, the owl has absolutely no business being in the thread at all. His name is Steven and he is a shed builder from Nuneaton, I think he has an alpaca too but that's just a rumour.

Small update, good and bad news.

Sandblasted and repainted the blades to satin black with a silver lip, and finally got round to pulling the brakes apart, cleaning them up and painting them red.

Finished

2013_09_15_14_40_45.jpg

Top job mate..They look awesome...Was it easy doing the lip separate color from the rest of the alloy? also did you sandblast them yourself?

Top job mate..They look awesome...Was it easy doing the lip separate color from the rest of the alloy? also did you sandblast them yourself?

X2 they look good!!

Want to do mine but want a set of cheap steels to put on whilst i refurb them! Otherwise ill have to do them and fit them one by one!

To be fair I have the ramp to do all 4 in one go but years ago I used to get 2 jacks and do a side at a time, at least if you run out of time or paint it looks normal either side for a bit lol

X2 they look good!!

Want to do mine but want a set of cheap steels to put on whilst i refurb them! Otherwise ill have to do them and fit them one by one!

Lol that's how did mine..one at a time..wasn't a nice experience :)