The family_Broon wagon

dr_broon

Very nice this is my favourite shape accord by far i really like the front ends of these cars they look so smart, a personal thing i prefer it in four door but that is lovely looking estate car and unlike most does not get let down by the facing straight rear on view. Great buy mate very nice choice indeed...

Very nice this is my favourite shape accord by far i really like the front ends of these cars they look so smart, a personal thing i prefer it in four door but that is lovely looking estate car and unlike most does not get let down by the facing straight rear on view. Great buy mate very nice choice indeed...

cheers dude - I like the way that from the back it could be a wee hatch back

Is that a fog light hanging off the rear bumper Simon?

Needs new wheels (but i'm sure you have that covered)  :wink:

it is indeed - chuff knows why it's there (with a cable tie and a spammy bolt) :roll:

not sure what we're going to do about wheels - it needs some rainsports adding either way... it's got mayruns on at the mo, and they seem a bit skittish in the moist.

also need to try and sort out winter tyres - got some on karen's old steelie from her ep1, but will need new wheels to fit.

quite nice having a quiet cruiser (as a counter balance to mine...)

Very nice, love this shape too I prefer the tourer like you have to the saloon.

Nice full leather, agree with Tom, it could do with some alloys and losing that weird foglight.

Mayrun :shock: , that's as dubious a name for a tyre as I've ever heard. (May run, may just slide straight off the road at the first sign of moisture). :roll:

• Like 1

My favourite shape accord, always loved these

Nice that you opted for a petrol, I saw a lot of faults reported with the dervs when I was a member on the accord owners club

cheers.. needed to stick with vtec :D