Feck's 1999 Civic

feck_on_a_stick

Jetex back box just ordered.  It's a 2.5" straight through so hopefully it'll still have decent flow, but with a perforated centre tube to quieten it down.  I did a search on here and didn't find anyone else with one

I just need to decide on a tip now.  Outward rolled is nice but some of the rolls I've seen are huuuuuge looking.  I'm still just tempted with a 3" inward rolled tip to keep it pretty standard looking.

I was out yesterday for a blat and had the window down and sunroof back for the first time since I owned the car.  This 5Zigen back box is alot louder than I thought, but amazing in VTEC.  I just burst out laughing at it lolol  I need to get a video of it to put on here. 

Nice one on the vent! I'm going to check mine, can't hurt to seal it! Need to bin the broken CD changer that's in the boot, it annoys me! [smash.gif]

Yeah get yours sealed.  If it fixes your leak and saves you buying boot trim then happy days :)

• Like 1

LSA9K mentioned on here earlier that he thought he recognised the car from a previous member. I've been trying to find it a few times but can't find a thread on it.

I was interested in this vtis I was trying to sell my h22 coupe to buy it and I'm sure I put a link up to this. Glad I stayed with my coupe now

I was interested in this vtis I was trying to sell my h22 coupe to buy it and I'm sure I put a link up to this. Glad I stayed with my coupe now

It possibly was a lucky escape for you lol, although an H22 coupe would be a pretty sweet car to have. Do you still have it? :)

I think I'd initially spent over £700 (incl labour) sorting stuff out when I first bought the car so yeah it was a costly start and it had held me back making the modifications that I'd wanted to make.  

It's now alot closer to the immaculate low-mileaged VTI-S that it was advertised as lol and will hopefully keep me on the road for the next while.  I love driving it now.  My Audi hasn't turned a wheel now in almost 3 months :oops:  

Good progress matey :smile: glad you got the leaks done.

She shines up lovely, need to de-chrome n tango the lights now!!

Thanks dude :)

De-tango the indicators in the headlights would be a great mod.  I'll be honest though. I'm on the fence when it comes to de-chroming the headlights. I'm pretty sure I'm either alone, or in the minority here, but I still quite like them chrome; same with the grill lol  I'd much prefer Dinochips made up a few sets of projectors and sold me a set :P

The chrome part that I'd really like gone is the strip on the rear, and I'd be looking it painted PB.