stevie's Mb2 hard decision to make

powerofdreams

22 hours ago, powerofdreams said:

Well think sad times are coming. After sitting down and thinking very hard I'm having to stop the mission at moment and get another car to use well I make a decision bout what to do. 

Sad times indeed mate cry.gif1 Hope you can figure out a way to keep going with the civic, she's been one of Civic5's regulars for a long time

Thing is, I'm seeing less and less civic mb's of any kind going around nowadays, so she's worth keeping as a project if you have space to store her. I've only spotted one civic mb this last month!

• Like 1

It's good that you're having a long hard think about it instead of just getting rid of it. I see a lot of people making fast decisions, and a lot of people regretting it later so the two are connected! :-D

I see a few MB's & MC's around - I was going to make a thread on this to be honest, ask how many people still see & if they know the owners around their areas. I've never seen an MB6 in person though! 

• Like 1

Regret selling mine :( butbut love the bm if I had had the funds I would've kept the mb6 and bm but if I get my new job I think I will be buying another for taking to knockhill fully striped bad boy. Shame I couldn't have kept the last one as Ali had it set up for knockhill with the coilovers sump etc 

• Like 1

Focus is a decent car mate, that's what Gayle has (2008 facelift) Style model. On the pre facelift, watch the bonnet lock mechanism, prone to breaking meaning a nightmare to get bonnet open again! I had to replace it on Gayle's eldest daughters 2006 model.

Is it a petrol or diesel you've got?

Ps: keep that wee civic tucked away  8-)

19 hours ago, AJCivic said:

I see a few MB's & MC's around - I was going to make a thread on this to be honest, ask how many people still see & if they know the owners around their areas. I've never seen an MB6 in person though! 

Good point mate. I hardly see any around here now. You've never saw an mb6 in person??  You need to ask a member for a passenger ride in one mate! Awesome cars,, even in standard form. Think you'd be surprised how quick they are, and they sound amazingly I still miss Ruby, always will. She had a very distinctive voice and always put a smile on my face!

12 minutes ago, Dave said:

Focus is a decent car mate, that's what Gayle has (2008 facelift) Style model. On the pre facelift, watch the bonnet lock mechanism, prone to breaking meaning a nightmare to get bonnet open again! I had to replace it on Gayle's eldest daughters 2006 model.

Is it a petrol or diesel you've got?

Ps: keep that wee civic tucked away  8-)

It's a 1.6 petrol . 

• Like 1