1.8 VTi bad snow drivability

E=MC2

There has to be an underlying issue somewhere on it mate. I know that once I got winter tyres on Ruby, and alignment done she was ok on the snow. Not brilliant, but ok. I didn't have any hills to negotiate though, well, nothing big anyway. You say the alignment was done (DC2)? I'm not sure the Integra has the same alignment as the Civic M's, might be an idea to contact a Honda dealership to confirm this.

You should see the hills around here, living on top of a valley is nice but when it snows it's like car-pinball :lol: 

Here i am after few days. DC2 aligment is because service didnt have MB6 or MC2 file on his machine. But, wheel base, front and rear track and suspension is the same as DC2, so i think that this setup is good. But this isn't the core of the problem, because my car behaved this way with stock and MG ZS suspension, with bad and good wheel aligment and with new and now used tires. Now normaly worse than with new tires, but without some big difference because of tire wear.

Heres demonstration video how bad it is. Captured 2 days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4_Tu9QOqWM

Sure, it is hard, icy sufrace, but slope is small, and fwd lsd car with winter tires just must move, and it isnt.

Here i am after few days. DC2 aligment is because service didnt have MB6 or MC2 file on his machine. But, wheel base, front and rear track and suspension is the same as DC2, so i think that this setup is good. But this isn't the core of the problem, because my car behaved this way with stock and MG ZS suspension, with bad and good wheel aligment and with new and now used tires. Now normaly worse than with new tires, but without some big difference because of tire wear.

Sure, it is hard, icy sufrace, but slope is small, and fwd lsd car with winter tires just must move, and it isnt.

Nice handbrake turn! But yes that did look a bugger to get moving!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4_Tu9QOqWM

Don't know anything about driving on snow really but in the video the rears also lack grip so I would point to the tyres being the problem. Your car should be as good as any other fwd without traction control I would have thought. Maybe try a thinner section like 175 at the front?