Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Went for a decent drive last night to Lincoln and back to see someone and my god I've forgotten how much fun M's are on the short sprints between islands! :D

Definately need to sort the tracking though, bit lairy :lol:

Can safely say the high cam works! 8-)

• Like 6

it's always nice to hear people falling back in love with an m after being away... helps keep the faith if you know whati mean ;)

pleased that the probs should be fairly easily sorted as well Bud :D

it's always nice to hear people falling back in love with an m after being away... helps keep the faith if you know whati mean ;)

pleased that the probs should be fairly easily sorted as well Bud :D

Yeah my drive out Thursday night I was getting excited about being able to start sorting out the bits and pieces so I can enjoy the car better! 8-)

Forgot to add, think I found where the water leak is coming from, top of both A pillars were damp whilst it was raining yesterday!

Been having this problem for a while. Def not windscreen or sunroof, pretty sure it's the door seals. 

Been having this problem for a while. Def not windscreen or sunroof, pretty sure it's the door seals.

I'll check them on mine anyway, better safe than sorry then the door seals if the sunroof looks clear! Door seals shouldn't be a big job anyway :)