Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Well x1 was free as they mucked it up!

I want a happy medium of low but drivable without rubbing..so have quite an aggressive -2 camber on rear and -1.5 on front. This is for track days also as will be start again later this year. Must say, handles well on those settings! But as i have been mucking about with ride height after the recent meet, so i have to re-geo it again! I'm really fussy before you ask and everything has to be perfect in my eyes!

I'm exactly the same mate, your not on your own!

The 10mm lift I've done has nearly gotten rid of all my rubbing but once the tires are changed for the correct width it should be no more.....he says! But the small amount I have I can live with! Plastic sump guard scrapes more as it sags!

mine was the same.....cable ties sorted guard in seconds!!

• Like 1

you after a backbox for yours krzys I got my old powerflow one if you want it only changed mine cause bought a whole system

Cheers dude! Will keep that in mind for the future if you still have it but I probably won't be doing anything with the exhaust for a while yet! 

Car looking amazing mate! this is going to be one of the best vtis on the site the way your heading! top work! loving the quality parts used so far!!!

Car looking amazing mate! this is going to be one of the best vtis on the site the way your heading! top work! loving the quality parts used so far!!!

Cheers dude! Big compliment coming from you! :D
  • Like 1