Mazda 322F Zxi V6

Roylewaa

nice car dude. my mate used to have a 1.5 when I had my lsi eg... he always fancied one of these :D

Thanks mate, I've had 4 1.5's and safe to say the first one I had was the best and most solid as it was a pre ford before ford got involved making subtle changes to the interior and mechanical things, much more of a solid car, as the 'proper' Mazdas suffer with fewer rust issues

How did you get on with the repair?

It was a total ball ache, my arms are cut to bits but got there in the end, used the original bolt with a nut and 2 oversized washers, so far so good and the pedal feels a lot better:)

Need to get underneath a grease the gear linkage as it's quite stuff into gears still

A job I've had to do to every 323f I've had:)

Spent yesterday doing general cleaning, removed all the sub/amp wiring as I don't bother with any of that malarkey

Fit my cd changer in the boot

And sourced a suade gear stick gator with blue stitching from a lad on club323f forum, believe it or not was originally for a civic type R!

I keep forgetting to check out the other project car list :lol: Loving your new motor mate, looks very clean and my favorite has to be the engine bay! Looks really lush! And those Evo's too... I use to see them everywhere when I was a kid. I always been a fan of oldskool TSW's, that's when they were very good. I love my TSW Hockenheim's on my MB3, especially when they only cost me 20 quid  :lol:

Looking forward to seeing more updates on what you do to the 323!

Thanks mate:)

Had an eventful weekend, the exhaust back box literally fell off on Saturday morning, luckily I was only doing about 30 so didn't damage the rear bumper, it just got dragged along the road as was still attached to the car by 1 rubber hanger

Needless to say V6 with induction kit sounds pretty awesome with near to no exhaust

Couldn't resist having a bit hoon around :)

• Like 1

Atleast you can now get a fancier backbox now :wink:

Well I have looked into it, got a price for a catback with twin exits from powerflow but let's just say the missus put a stop to that one:( something to do with Christmas or something :)

I've put the feelers out on the 323f forum but none for sale for the v6 at the moment:( even through they were ten a penny a few months back

I've found a good 2nd hand replacement full standard exhaust for £50 from a breakers in Middlesbrough so that will do the job for now, till after mot in March

It needs a decent exhaust system, as the standard one is ok but when it comes to the sound it doesent cut the mustard