• Knight - June 2013
    • Dexter - July 2013
    • Honda Paul - August 2013
    • Ollie91 - September 2013
    • Chandler - October 2013
    • jamestopdog - November 2013
    • dynochips - December 2013

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok, it's time for our final competition of the year, our CIVIC5 CAR OF THE YEAR! The entries this year are absolutely stunning, and it's going to be an amazing (and difficult!) event this year!!

As always, the cars are the 12 COTM winners from this year, so all you have to do is look through them and vote for the Civic M that you think deserves the title this year.

Prizes will be the following, and any Official Traders sponsoring the event will be included too.

1st Prize : £50 voucher for halfords, Civic5 Mug, 1 years Civic5 VIP Gold Membership free (If the winner already has a vip account, then pm me when it's about to expire) Civic5 Keyring.

Runner up: Civic5 mug & Keyring

I'll update this post with the pictures of our cotm winners, so you can see at a glance the cars that you can vote for.

Post still to be completed, but feel free to vote!

Update 1: Prizes added.

AND WE HAVE A WINNER! OUR CIVIC5 CAR OF THE YEAR TITLE GOES TO DAVEMB2 AND HIS STUNNING K'POWERED MB2! CONGRATULATIONS MATE, A WORTHY WINNER!

AND OUR RUNNER UP THIS YEAR IS KNIGHT AND HIS SWEET VTiS! WELL DONE MATE, AND WELL DONE TO ALL OUR COTM WINNERS CARS ENTERED IN TO THIS YEARS COMPETITIONS. EVERY ONE WAS A WORTHY WINNER, THE QUALITY AND STANDARD OF ALL ENTRIES THIS YEAR IS IMMENSE!

WE'LL GET THE PRIZES SORTED OUT SOON GUYS!

• Like 4

ohhh i forgot dawns deck was in this as well, this has made it very very hard for me to vote

i can not vote for my fav M because dawns deck is in this and i can not vote for dawns deck as if im honest i love daves car more

This was my decision.. i have placed my vote but not for either of the above..

I leave you with this though..

Dave your awsome build has to be coty in anybodys eyes as the work and determination you have put into this epic build is second to none, your my coty whatever happens..

Dawn although your car is not my top choice for coty the brief time that i had on this site with you was awsome and you and your stunning deck will always be sooooo special to me  R.I.P Dawn..Never forgotten..

• Like 4

ohhh i forgot dawns deck was in this as well, this has made it very very hard for me to vote

i can not vote for my fav M because dawns deck is in this and i can not vote for dawns deck as if im honest i love daves car more

This was my decision.. i have placed my vote but not for either of the above..

I leave you with this though..

Dave your awsome build has to be coty in anybodys eyes as the work and determination you have put into this epic build is second to none, your my coty whatever happens..

Dawn although your car is not my top choice for coty the brief time that i had on this site with you was awsome and you and your stunning deck will always be sooooo special to me  R.I.P Dawn..Never forgotten..

Nice man, nice 8-) 

• Like 1

Great sentiment Mr B. couldn't agree more.

Couldn't vote for anything other than Dave's phenomenal build, just so much put into it it has to be car of the year if not decade.

• Like 3