Grant

So possibly a little premature, although I thought i'd begin the thread now :-)

So this is what I've commited to buying; Only 78k !!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281233626417?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Providing he doesnt mess me around and its as described, I collect monday evening ..

Cannot wait ..

First additions will be a new stereo as it has the standard tape player still in! Any suggestions?

And wheels will be swapped over .. WIll get a pick up ASAP .. Plus more pic's from when i pick her up on Monday .. Also have an indcuction kit that will fit so will get that on prompto too ..

• Like 1

Are you just a little bit excited?  ecstatic.gif1

Nice head unit and only £100, I prefer the connectors on the rear though.

Ummm possibly just a little!!!! ecstatic.gif1

Cannot wait if im honest! Been too long since ive been in a car that I want and not a car that is depicted by work/children .. Being the MC2 its obviously still slightly for the kids, but this is a comprimise im willing to make ..

Will have a better look into the headunits when I get a chance..

In all honesty I've not seen many aerodecks at all. Not unless I wanted to travel to the other side of the country again. Which I don't lol.

Hoping it lives up to the pictures!!

Pat yourself on the back, that's an absolute bargain given how clean and looked after that Aerodeck is. :D[/quote

Cheers mate.

I fact when I called him up, he said he was amazed at the amount of interest he'd had. Said that maybe he'd advertised it at too low a price. And in fairness I think he's probably right.

But it's why I didn't mess about and offered him the full asking price straight up!

Like I said, hope he keeps true to his word now.

• Like 1