Grant

Oh wow! Thats not a manifold, thats a bit of artwork! Looks amazing mate!! B) One question....................how many points did you earn with it? lol :lol: Whens it going on the car? Sooo much want for that!

• Like 1

It is pretty impressive, his work is most certainly paramount to art! 

Ha points, i wish! Never flown so much as i have in the last 6 months, may get my self an air mile card! 

So plan is still after japday @ Combe in may (15th) i think, it'll be coming off the road. I have nearly everything now .. IC & pipework and the exhaust i need to make, BOV, Boost controller (manual) and mapping, thats it! 

All done with no CC spend aswell! 

Hoping for it to be back out for the end of summer - September hopefully. But that also depends on availability of the mapper. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, VTISmichael said:

That manny is a thing of bueaty looking great mate, custom job or a company stock item ?

Bit of both! They do make them, but usually with a WG port and a t3 flange. I had him remove the port and add a t2 flange .. 

But they do make each manifold to order, they dont keep stock. So you can custom make them as per your requirements! 

Life Time warranty too, which was a major selling point!