My new car Audi A4 avant 190 bhp 1.8t s line

jamestopdog

Nice mate better than the mazda then ?

Cheers Carl, yes better than the mazda, still not 100% happy though, was expecting it to be quicker, either get a new clutch and remap it or maybe sell!

Very nice audi mate, love that shape, all cuuurrrrrvvveeeyyy and smooth. Nice buy!

Thanks Matty, yeah always loved this shape

Cheers Carl, yes better than the mazda, still not 100% happy though, was expecting it to be quicker, either get a new clutch and remap it or maybe sell!

Thanks Matty, yeah always loved this shape

It's a big car for only 190bhp, heavy I mean more than large!

You selling it?

Yes mate, well got someone coming around for a possible swap tomorrow although may not happen now (see below) :(

This cracked me up! :lol: 

I didn't know you had another car (I keep forgetting to check the other car project threads!)

Man of many cars!

Ok so last few days noticed the gear lever moves back and forward quite a bit when accelerating and de accelerating, might be paranoia but swear its getting worse, also can hear a feint whine from the box in 5th and 6th when going over 60mph

Really thinking about trying to get my money back off the garage I bought it from, not fit for purpose etc

i mean i paid the going rate for it, not like I got it cheap or anything and they are quite a big garage

My mechanic reckons a bit of new oil might solve the problem for a bit, but dont want to temporary fix it and sell to someone else, thats not how I do things, stitching people up ...happened too many times to me

Fuming really £4000 for a 2004 audi with worn box at 96k ..not good

Ok so last few days noticed the gear lever moves back and forward quite a bit when accelerating and de accelerating, might be paranoia but swear its getting worse, also can hear a feint whine from the box in 5th and 6th when going over 60mph

Really thinking about trying to get my money back off the garage I bought it from, not fit for purpose etc

i mean i paid the going rate for it, not like I got it cheap or anything and they are quite a big garage

My mechanic reckons a bit of new oil might solve the problem for a bit, but dont want to temporary fix it and sell to someone else, thats not how I do things, stitching people up ...happened too many times to me

Fuming really £4000 for a 2004 audi with worn box at 96k ..not good

Terrible drivetrains on the vag stuff of this era, boxes, clutch, flywheel, driveshafts always seem to fail.