My new car Audi A4 avant 190 bhp 1.8t s line

jamestopdog

You need a front mount inter cooler lol

Got twin fromt intercoolers, one each side ;)

Nice mate. 20mm spacers for the back? Why so and what spacers have you used?

The rear wheels sit a bit too far in for my liking this will just fill the arches, ordered hubcentric ones :)

Looks smart mate! I reckon if you get the chrome grill surrounds painted they'll match the new wheel colour nicely! 8-)

Thanks mate, im tempted , going to put a bit of insulation tape on first see how it looks I reckon

Nice looking motor. The interior in these still look nice and fresh imo.  Xenons are a nice touch too and perfect engine mods for it :)

Plastidip those roof bars while you're at it ;)

What turbo is on these a K03S?

Cheers mate, yes love the interior so plush! Factory xenons rule, always try to get a car with them if possible (even my old nissan primera had them!)

Not sure mate think it may only be a k03? And roof bars im kind of liking in satin silver, may even do the lower door moulding satin silver like the s4 :)

looks nice mate 8-)

X2

Cheers lads :)

Ohh. 190bhp in a huge lump at the end?

I know what your saying and its not a screamer more of a cruiser, but its fairly quick, but easily remappable to 230 bhp maybe more but I think ill wait til I got the money for a new clutch just in case the extra power finishes this one off.

Best news mountain bike fits in soooo easy!

• Like 1

Mate dont think the bank balance would even allow powerflow right now let alone milltek! Nice kit though

I know the feeling! :lol: 

But at least it's not a case of needing replacing because it's about to fall off so I'm sure it'll wait!