Adams vti deck update 21/4/14 white wheels and detail

Aerodeckcivic

Very nice deck mate. . Love the seats, steering wheel and how low it is. . Can you give me some more details on the car though. Mileage, history and how much you paid for it. Just want to have an idea as I am looking into buying one.

It's got 119k on it. The bodywork is a bit shabby but it's nothing I can't fix. I paid 750 for it and got a few spare/ repair parts with it too.

Not much history to be honest but the guy I got it from I know will have done a few bits to it service/ maintenance wise.

Nice deck dude really like the fob mod aswell gr8 touch! Wat suspension have you got in it ?

It's got EJ coupe coil overs on it. Nice and firm but surprisingly they are soft and comfortable and don't cause a mega harsh ride :)

• Like 2

Nice deck mate!

I like your plans will be interesting to see how they progress!! :D

Thanks snakey.

It's not going to be an instant thing but there will be updates as soon as anything has been done with quite a few pic cites for you all to stare at :D

Got my DVD player to fit due to having no radio I'm always in vtec and that's not good on the petrol pocket haha

• Like 2