Adams vti deck update 21/4/14 white wheels and detail

Aerodeckcivic

true.

Be nice to see a font end conversion.

It's choosing which one.

Personally i'd like to see a Domani front end on a deck.  :wink:

It's sourcing the parts and it not costing a fortune though. I can pick up eg panels all for about 100 quid bonnet,wings bumper and slam panel

It's sourcing the parts and it not costing a fortune though. I can pick up eg panels all for about 100 quid bonnet,wings bumper and slam panel

I think the biggest cost is any work to make the slam panel fit and getting it painted, otherwise I think it's fairly straight forward! 

I think the biggest cost is any work to make the slam panel fit and getting it painted, otherwise I think it's fairly straight forward!

The fabrication and painting is no problem for me. Domain parts are harder to get and come with the cost too. Eg bits are all over and if I c**k it up/ c**k up a panel I can get another cheap

• Like 1

The fabrication and painting is no problem for me. Domain parts are harder to get and come with the cost too. Eg bits are all over and if I c**k it up/ c**k up a panel I can get another cheap

Cool! Worth a go then if you can do it cheap with EG or EK parts!