Paul's Mrs New Civic EU8 1.6 i-VTEC SE 5dr

knight

Ok so we couldn't find a the right CDTi for my mrs spent ages looking for one, and my mrs said that she would miss VTEC so we put down a deposit on and MINT Civic EU8 1.6 i-VTEC SE 5dr face lift model in the best colour electric blue (not sure on the corect colour name) 8-) we are picking it up in 3 weeks time.

What makes this civic so special is that it was a honda dealership demo car and has 1 owner from new (owned by honda worker too) and has FULL dealership service history :shock: Its on a 04 plate and has the D16V1 engine with 121,000 on the clock and its been pampered all its live with genuine honda parts!  :smile: its not concorse but it as close as you can get! We are very happy paid more then we should for it but you don'y find this sort of car every day

Photo's

media6_zps1ce52fde.jpg

media3_zpse034060c.jpg

media1_zps04fd7c4c.jpg

media2_zpsc8adbc33.jpg

media4_zps18262c18.jpg

media17_zps4bb09232.jpg

media7_zpsfbd90da8.jpg

media5_zpsdf6d630c.jpg

media8_zpse432a177.jpg

media10_zps9a24fda5.jpg

media11_zps281e991b.jpg

media16_zpsc4c5338a.jpg

media8_zpse432a177.jpg

Cant wait to pick it up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

looks like a good one mate :D

karen's ep1 was a cool wee car to drive - we took a 1.6 for a spin when we got it and it was pretty nippy, but Karen wanted the cheaper tax :)

don't know if you plan to mod it, but we've got a r rear arb of an ep3 (john greens old one) which never got fitted (no brackets) if you want it (free) :)

that's if it fits the 5 door and it doesn't have one already.

looks like a good one mate :D

karen's ep1 was a cool wee car to drive - we took a 1.6 for a spin when we got it and it was pretty nippy, but Karen wanted the cheaper tax :)

don't know if you plan to mod it, but we've got a r rear arb of an ep3 (john greens old one) which never got fitted (no brackets) if you want it (free) :)

that's if it fits the 5 door and it doesn't have one already.

Mods wise mrs want to lower her! and put new set of rota's on and air filter on it and thats it mate! i'm shocked that she wants to mod it at all lol :eek:

Mods wise mrs want to lower her! and put new set of rota's on and air filter on it and thats it mate! i'm shocked that she wants to mod it at all lol :eek:

cool - just let me know if you want the arb.

also got a fascia for of you want to swap the head unit (going free also).

cool - just let me know if you want the arb.

also got a fascia for of you want to swap the head unit (going free also).

Yeah head unit will be the 1st thing to sort out,,is the fascia single or double din?