Steve's MB2 - MG ZS Trim installed at last (Pics page 3)

casasteve

You'd need 2 new tyres for those as there's a 6mm difference in the profiles but they look good for the money.

OCD agrees here.

But four tyres for the price of two new ones in the short term!

If you like the wheels then go for it! But bare in mind that you'll need to make sure that you put both 195's on the same axle (front or back) and the same with the 185's, otherwise you'll be fighting the car as you're driving!

• Like 1

Yeah, seems obvious but worth saying it :)  My inbuilt OCD would have made me do that anyway lol.  

I'm going to hold off.  I need to figure out how much money I'll have left after all the small things I've bought recently, and the fact I have to renew my VED this week!

Yeah, seems obvious but worth saying it :)  My inbuilt OCD would have made me do that anyway lol.  

I'm going to hold off.  I need to figure out how much money I'll have left after all the small things I've bought recently, and the fact I have to renew my VED this week!

Fair enough dude! I nearly bought more stuff today but then remembered I need to wait to see what I have left after the necessary goes out and also the planned spending! :lol:

I've only just been paid, so need to calm it down and get some jobs done :D  I had about 6 parcels arrive at work today, got a few others due this week.  Various things like LED bulbs and trim parts.  I'm hopefully sorting out brakes and stuff tonight, so the big mechanical things I've been wanting to do.  Then it's cam belt...

It's my pay day today and most of it is earmarked for the necessary evils plus some goodies :lol:

But as we speak I've got a couple of things making their way to me, mostly little/small things but should be nice touches! 8-)

• Like 1

So today I'll be doing a few things.  I'll be replacing discs and pads, and I'll be bleeding the system.  Would it be logical to replace the discs first or should I bleed first?  My thinking is the first option, as I'll be winding the callipers back anyway, bleeding off some fluid...

Am I thinking about this right?